on behalf of
Dear Colleagues, Dear Friends,
It is my honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in “Preservation Rhinoplasty – World” which will be held in Nice from February 3rd to 5th, 2023, at the Negresco, under the auspices of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS) and in partnership with the International Rhinoplasty Research Society (IRRS) and Society of Société Française des Chirurgiens Esthétiques Plasticiens (SOFCEP).
The faculty is composed of eminent Worldwide speakers who will share their experiences by addressing the following major questions:
– How to start in Preservation Rhinoplasty?
– Knowing the different conservative procedures and how to choose among them?
– How to avoid pitfalls?
– How to treat complications?
– What is the place of cosmetic procedures?
– How to consider the harmony of the nose in the face?
The scientific program will offer you 2 and a half intensive days with lectures, 8 immersion live surgeries, and round tables.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to also present your personal experience and exchange with the speakers during the open communication sessions.
Save the date in your agenda: we will welcome you with great pleasure in a relaxed atmosphere of science and conviviality.
Welcome to Nice.
President of the Congress
Location : Nice, France
LE NEGRESCO is located at 37 Promenade des Anglais in Nice
Exit “Promenade des Anglais” on highway A8 from Marseille or Monaco
- Nice-Côte d’Azur at 5km / 3min
- Train station at 1.5 km / 1 min
- Monaco : 20 km / 60min, 15 minutes from the airport by helicopter
- Cannes : 20 km / 60 min